- 1 pkt Little Lucifer Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red capsicum
- 2 fennel bulb
- 2 green apples
- 2 cos heads, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1x Pork Collar Butt
What to do
- Light your kettle and allow the heat beads to come to temperature and add your Little Lucifer Smoking Chips.
- Roughly chop the fennel, capsicum and apple and place into the bottom of a baking tray.
- Truss the collar butt before marinating in the olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin and paprika for up to 3 hours before cooking. Following the manufacturers guide thread the pork onto your spit and place on the rotisserie. Once the pork is in place, place the roasting tray of veg underneath to catch the fat and place the lid on the kettle and cook for 1.5-2 hours.
- On a large serving tray place the cos wedges randomly around the outside before topping with the smokey veg and placing the pork in the middle.